F.R.L. module unit is a standard series that the major dimensions (width/depth) are compactly designed and unified per filter (F/M), regulator (R), and lubricator (L), etc., seeking ultimate performance in all of functionality, operation, maintainability, an safety, etc.
Standard modular design: Compact modular design whose major dimensions such as filters, regulators, and lubricator, etc., are unified.
- Hybrid materials: Aluminum is provided for the body, and the resin for the cover. Light weight and also durable.
- Supplying various clean air: Supplying clean air and oil free air, etc., according to applications/purposes.
- Various combination: Combination is enables according to applications.
- Long Service life element: Clogging is dramatically eliminated due to original chemical fiber structure.
- • Embedded pressure gauge for space saving: Simple front surface design
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature range: 5- 60° C
- Pressure range: 0.5-8.5 bar
- Air connection: 1/2" BSP female thread
- Filtration rate: 5 µm
- Drain type: automatic
- Max Air flow: 4800 l/min